Rights Committee Members:

Go to the Rights Group

Inform yourself about district policies:

District 20 Policies

Arrange representation.

Contact the Association right way. Contact your building representative, or, if you don't know your building rep, contact the executive committee. Don't speak about the issue with anyone. If you can't arrange for an association representative, try to reschedule the meeting for a time when representation can be present. 

I'm a non-member, and I need help. What do I do?

You shouldn't wait until something is wrong to join the Association. We can offer members far more assistance than non-members. We can't offer legal representation to non-members, and we won't offer legal representation to members for issues that occurred prior to membership.

I'm being non-renewed. What should I do?

Read about the difference between non-renewal and resignation.


Last Updated Saturday, December 04 2010| View Printable Version